Definition and Interpretation
|Data||Collectivity all information that you submit to Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd Via the website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definition provided in the Data Protection Laws. |
|Cookies||A small text file placed on your computer by this website when you visit certain parts of the website and/or when you use certain features of the website. Details of the cookies used by this website are set out in the clause below (cookies);|
Data Protection Law.
|Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the directive Indian IT Act(2000) ,the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and, secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the India & other countries;|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
Crimine Event Solutions Pvt Ltd.
|Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated in India and with registered number whose registration No. is U74999UP2016PTC082731 and Registered office is at CH 181 ,Pallavpuram Phase I, Meerut, India 250110 & Head Office at D4 II Floor Sector 7 Noida, U.P(201301).|
User Or You and
|Any third party that accesses the website and is not either (i) Employed by Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd and acting in the course of their employment (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services;|
|Website||The website that you are currently using www.omycelebration.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions. “OMYCELEBRATION” is a registered Trademark of Crimine Event Solutions Pvt ltd|
A. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
C. A references to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trustand partnerships;
D. “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
E. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd is the “data controller”. This means that Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
5. We may collect the following data, which includes personal data, from you:
B. Date of birth;
D. Job title;}
F. Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
G. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
H. Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
I. IP address (automatically collected);
J. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
K. Operating system (automatically collected);
How We Collect Data
6. We collect data in following ways:
A. Data is given to us by you; and
B. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given by you
7. Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd will collect your data in a number of ways,
A. When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
B. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
C. When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
D. When you make payments to us, through this website or otherwise;
E. When you elect to receive marketing communication from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the website, we will collect your data automatically, For example:
A. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
B. We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookies setting on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed “cookies”.
Our use of data
9. Any or all of the above data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
A. Internal record keeping;
B. Improvement of our product/services;
C. Transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
E. Contact you to receive promotional, transactional and commercial information from omycelebration through email or SMS.
10. We may use your Data for the above purpose if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights”) Below.
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we’ I need your consent whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
A. Soft-opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (For example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service and we are marketing similar product/services). Under “soft-opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt out.
B. For other types of e-marketing we are required to obtain your explicit consent that is you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ I provide.
C. If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “your rights” below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
13. We may use your Data to show you Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd adverts and other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you Crimine Event Solution Pvt Ltd adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “cookies” below).
Who we share data with
14. We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
A. Any of our group companies or affiliates-to ensure proper administration of our website;
B. Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors-to deliver them required service/product;
C. Third Party services providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data-to help third party service provider to render their service as demanded by customer;
D. Third party payment providers who process payment made over the website-to able them to process payment of customer to us to render our services;
Keeping Data Secure
15. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, For Example:
A. Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you;
B. We store your Data on the secure server;
C. Payment details are encrypted using SSI technology typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
16. Technical and organizational measures to deal with any suspected data breach If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. If you want detailed information from get safe online on how to protect your information and your computer and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get safe online supported by HM government and leading businesses.
19. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
20. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
A. Right to access- The right to request (i) Copies of the information we hold about at any time, or(ii) That we modify, update or delete such information If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
B. Right to correct- The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
C. Right to erase- The right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our system.
D. Right to restrict our use of your Data- The right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
E. Right to data portability- The right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
F. Right to object- The right to object to our use of your data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
21. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address; email@example.com
22. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
23. It is important that the data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
26. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchase of our business or any part of it.
27. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
29. All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current Indian and GDPR cookie law.
30. Before the website places cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of cookies, you are enabling Crimine Event Solutions Pvt. Ltd. To provide a better experience and service to you. You may , if you wish, deny consent to the placing of cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
31. The website may place the following cookies :-
|Types of Cookies||Purpose|
|Strictly necessary Cookies||These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable into log into secure area of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.|
|Analytical/ Performance Cookies||They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. |
|Functionality cookies||These are use to recognize you when you return to our website. These enables use to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language region).|
|Targeting Cookies||These cookies record your visit to our website, the page you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interest. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.|
32. You can find the list of cookies that we use in the cookies schedule.
33. you can choose to enable and disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browser accept cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
34. You can choose and delete cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to personalization settings.
35. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
36. For more information, generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
39. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other , right or remedy.
40. This agreement will be governed by any interpreted according to the law of India. All disputes arising under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India.
Below is the list of cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and upto date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies
|Description of Cookies||we use this session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using our website|
|Purpose||To assist customer where they left the session|
We use the following analytical/performance cookies:-
|Description Of Cookie||We use this cookie to help us analyze how users use the website|
|Purpose||To improve our website and services|
We use the following functionality cookie:
|Description Of Cookie||We use this cookie to identify your computer and analyze traffic patterns on our website |
|Purpose||To improve our website and services|
We use the following targeting cookies:
|Description Of Cookie||We use this cookie to enable us to show you adverts while you are browsing our website and other websites on the internet|
|Purpose||To show you relevant services or product as required by you|